« Here We Go Again | Main | Bear Visits the Beauty Salon »

February 6, 2006

Ciao l'Italia!

avasmiley.jpg

smilingjuliana.jpg

Ava and Juliana salute their new European friends! Apparently they have been living a secret double-life over there-- which they actually think sounds kind of glamorous. The furthest they've ever traveled from the Midwest is to Florida, so people from all the way across the ocean are cool with them. Plus, they both love to eat pizza and Juliana likes that the country is shaped like a boot.

Ciao!

Posted by Tracey Gessner at February 6, 2006 6:37 PM

Comments

Ciao Giulia e Marghe ;-)

Posted by: prumiao at February 7, 2006 4:31 AM

kisses...

Posted by: fatina at February 7, 2006 5:54 AM

Hello Juiliana and Ava. (it's a bit wierd writing your really names you've always been Giulia and Margherita).

Your famous without even knowing it! We all care for you both even though you don't know us. It's all really strange....but I guess that's internet for you.

Anyway what more can I say....if ever you visit Sicily please do tell me....I would be pleased to show you around.

take care
Maria

Posted by: Maria1975 at February 7, 2006 7:41 AM

Hi Tracey,
I am one of the mothers from the website MAMMEONLINE.
It is so weird....we all got very fond of you and your daughters without really knowing you!
Tha lady who stole your identity was generally very nice, she was always so kind and polite in her messages...I still can believe it!!

It was nice to meet the real Tracey anyway...
All the best,
Lilirose

Posted by: lilirose at February 7, 2006 2:52 PM

Holy crap, now that is just some freaky stuff! I'll be sad if you take off your blog but would COMPLETELY understand.

Posted by: Rhobin at February 7, 2006 3:50 PM

hi Tracey, Juliana and Ancestress......
I am Valentina, I frequent the site www.mammeonline.net from a few years, and there I have seen the photos of your beautiful babies, seeing to grow her for about one year, therefore I know very well by now her: -))
I also have me two babies, Cheerful, 4 years and Julia, almost 15 months.
talk to you soon,

It is worth, Cheerful and Julia

p.s. excuse for my English (scholastic) not perfect

Posted by: Valentin@ (con Gaia e Giulia) at February 7, 2006 4:09 PM

ops, has translated a sentence and the translator, my daughters' name has also translated me
they call Gaia and Giulia :-D

Posted by: Valentin@ (con Gaia e Giulia) at February 7, 2006 4:13 PM

hi, little girls!!! Because you don't come to visit Italy in the future holidays??? We will be very happy to entertain you and your family in Italy!! You are very nice!!! I introduce me, I am 35 years old and I have been being gotten married for 10 years and I have two children named Giorgio, six years and Serena, 14 months.
Good Bye ...and kisses

Posted by: mamy2003 at February 8, 2006 5:56 PM

Oh how I wish I could be on vacation in Italy right now. It appears that we would have plenty of things to do there.

:-)